Monday, July 15, 2013

Does it ever get any easier?

Does it ever get any easier? "It" being: Figuring out what to eat? Getting back on track when thrown off track? Getting back on track after purposely going off track? Dating as a newly skinny person? Dating in general? I'm finally somewhat comfortable in my own skin and think I'm ready to get out there, but geesh it's hard.

As my 36th birthday approaches ( in November), I am realizing that I'm where I want to be, totally, yet. I'm happier than I've ever been, and don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my progress and very proud of myself, but there are aspects of my life that I thought would be different at this age.

I thought that I'd be happily married (again) by now. I thought that I'd be further in my education. I thought I'd be somewhere other than I am. Honestly, I thought I'd still be fat, but that has changed, so I suppose that everything else has to change along with being heavy.

People say that I should just be happy and that 'it will come' but I've been happy, and waiting and darn it, it ain't here yet.

Is there anyone out there that is single? or in a new relationship? Any advice? I've been out of the dating scene for quite a few years and need to learn the rules.  Like in particular, I've been told by several guy friends that you don't message guys first, like on dating websites - is that true?

Anyways, sorry to be such a Debbie Downer, I've just realized that I'm not quite where I want to be and need some advice on how to get there.

Thanks ladies and I hope you have a fabulous day!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!