Monday, February 27, 2012

18 days until....I'm leaving on a jet plane....

Spring Break Vacation cannot get here fast enough!!! I am so ready for a vacation from life!!! The last couple of weeks have been pretty crappy and I truly think it's because I have only been the gym once in the last 2 weeks. The first week, I was so sick. Then last week, I went one day, kinda half-ass and then skipped Friday. Then, I ate crap all weekend and feel like crappity-crap-crap. And Aunt Flo is right around the corner so the inner-bitch will be visiting soon. Oh great! Did I mention how happy I am that there are only 18 days, technically 17, cause on the 18th day, I'll be flying outta here! My son and I are heading North, to spend 8 days somewhere cold with our family. First vacation that he and I have taken, just us! When he was little, his Dad and us would go on trips during Spring Break, and then after we divorced, we always went with my parents, so this is our first official vacation together! On a plane. To the Nation's Capital. I'm more nervous about flying with my band than I am flying with an 8 yr old. I have heard that many of you fabulous women have flown with your band with no problems. Ya's got any advice for me?

Anywho, I spent most of my weekend indoors thanks to homework and the nasty weather, so I didn't feel like weighing in until this am:

Today's results are:
08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
02/19/2012: 244
02/27/2012: 243.8
Loss -0.2 pounds (not much, but I'll take it!)
Total loss: 56.1 pounds

My goal is to be at my half-way point (60lbs) by the time I leave for vacation. You think I can do it?

I'm hitting the gym tomorrow, like crazy, need to get back into my swing!!




Hope you all have a great week!! Hugs!!!

3 comments:

  1. yes I think you can do it! How exciting to take a trip just the two of you what an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! And DC is amazing - one of my fave cities in the world. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the BOOBS blog... I look forward to following your journey. *Maria*~DiZneDiVa: Blogger from "This One Time at Band Camp... 1 Vs. 300 Check out my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!