Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mixed Emotions

Happy Tuesday!! Well, I made it to, and through, my dental appointment. It was better than I thought it would be. They allowed and encouraged me to listen to music in my headphones during the drilling and that made a world of difference. I will be making a dental appt playlist for my future appointments!!

Nothing else is new - I didn't each much last night after I got home and ended up going to bed early. The numbness wore off at about midnight and I woke up and then couldn't get back to sleep. Needless to say, I will be sleeping good tonight!!

I had a NSV (Non-scale Victory) this morning! I put on a skirt that I bought several months ago and haven't worn recently, and it was too big!! The numbers may not be going down, but something's moving!!

Anywho, hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!