Does anyone out there have a theme song? Like a fast little song that gets your heart pumping - that gets you pumped up about your journey? I've had several theme songs during my life, during my divorces, my pregnancy, etc....I feel that this chapter in my life definitely needs a theme song.....any suggestions are great appreciated!!
I am a big music lover but ya know, I've never had a theme song!
ReplyDeletego to Lapbandgal and look a post from about a mo ago. Its a little girl singing "dont give up you can do it" cute.
ReplyDeletehttp://lapbandgalsjourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/need-some-motivation.html
ReplyDeleteI love the topic of this post.....I have had a theme song for years now and it fits in no matter what I am going thru in my life... by Des'ree, You Gotta Be. Just a few words...
ReplyDeleteListen as your day unfolds
Challenge what the future holds
Try and keep your head up to the sky
Lovers, they may cause you tears
Go ahead release your fears
Stand up and be counted
Don't be ashamed to cry
You gotta be
You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold
You gotta be wiser, you gotta be hard
You gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm
You gotta stay together
It says it all....Thanks for reminding me of it.
I love music! And I love that song by Des'ree! I hadn't heard it in a long time and it really expresses the on-going fight we all have! I'm going to have to find it and download it and add it to my play list....fo' sho!
ReplyDeleteI have a couple. Not fast but love stand by rascal flatts...an gotta love sugarland...every girl like me or many others!
ReplyDelete*new follower*