Monday, July 22, 2013

I need a boost!

Another weekly weigh in and no changes. At least I'm not up any. I have been really increasing my movement and trying to increase my water and nothing is changing.

Last week was pretty good to me. I can't complain - well, I could, but who's listening anyways? Work is good; it's always good, I love my job. If you remember, I work a large University and the summer is over, so the Fall is starting soon and I look forward to meeting new people.

I got to have a girls night out with my best girlfran on Friday night - boy I sure needed it! There's something about spending time and chatting just girl talk! No pressure, just good (almost) clean fun! If you ever want to know more about yourself, just have someone you know and care about (a girlfriend) help describe you - having someone else's perspective of me really helped.

The rest of my weekend was pretty uneventful. My son was away at his Dad's, so I enjoyed the peace and quiet. This brings us to Monday - grrrrr. I have a dental appointment this afternoon and the dread has my band so tight that I can hardly eat anything. I'm a mess and big baby when it comes to the dentist. If only they would give me a Valium or Xanex before hand, then I wouldn't care what they did - lol.

On my 'getting a life' front, I'm diving head first into the dating scene. Progress: Nada, zilch, zero, nuthin'. On that note, I've started reading Fifty Shades of Grey series again. Makes it even more worse being single! ;-)

Anywho, I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!! Fingers crossed that I don't pass out at the dentists, and that my dating profile is full of emails from handsome gentlemen callers! ;-)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!