On the LapBand front, I haven't lost a single (new) pound in over a month. I've hit a plateau and it sucks. I haven't been able to see my surgeon because I've had a balance on my account, but I just received my tax refund so it's paid off and I have an appointment to see him on 4/1 - I'm so excited!! I can't decide if I want an actual fill, or maybe just a slight adjustment. I'm still getting stuff stuck, but not near like I used too. I'm hoping a teeny-tiny fill will be just what the doctor ordered.
On another front, I'm finally getting some work done on my teeth. I've found out during my journey that I've had a Vitamin D deficiency my whole life and it has really taken a toll on my teeth. I also have serious dental/dentist anxiety, so that hasn't helped either. So, I found a dentist that I like in the town where I work and I am getting some work done. I will have some teeth pulled and get a partial denture, which is better than what I was thinking - I was thinking that I was going to have to get them all pulled, etc. But the dentist said that I still had some good teeth, and that she didn't recommend dentures, whew. I go this week for my partial impressions and then I see the oral surgeon on Monday for the few that need the be pulled. Between that and my fill in a few weeks, I think it just might jump start my loss again. (fingers crossed).
Well, I will leave you a few pics from the Mud/Foam 5K run that I completed this past weekend, and I will ask that you pray/chant/send good vibes that the dental-fairy will be nice to me.
Hugs!!
Before!
Killin the Wall!
My dirty everything!
Killing another wall!!
Loved the Cargo Wall!!
After!!
(I'm not as dirty because I opted out of the stomach crawl through mud, under an electrified wire - I really like my LB and didn't want to take any chances on melting it! ;-)









Great pictures! What a great accomplishment.I hear you on dental phobia, I didn't go for almost 10 years, and I had already had a mouth full of cavities. I have had a lot of work, too many cavities to count, a couple of crowns, a root canal... I love my dentist now, I get nitrous everytime I go in for work. Make's it sooo much nicer. Hope things go smooth for you.
ReplyDeleteoh my electrified wire...that seems scary! Nice job!
ReplyDelete