Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm baaaaccckkkkkkkkkk (hopefully!)

I'm back. Officially, gone over the edge, back. I have had enough of being off track. I'm ready to get back on track and on with my life. I haven't done a weekly weigh-in in a while, and it shows. I had an appt. with my surgeon for a fill yesterday, so this is the first day of the rest of my life. I'm back, with a vengeance.

08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
10/06/2011: 284 (weight at surgery date)
08/26/2012: 215.6
09/15/2012: 212.8
07/08/2013: 206.4
Loss: -6.4 pounds!
Total Loss: 93.5

I had made it to One-derland around Christmas time, but between graduating from college, and well, life in general, I have fallen off the wagon and have gained a few pounds back. I haven't lost a new pound in a while. I did way better when I was blogging my journey because the accountability was greater.

I also know that there a few local lovies that follow me and since we have lost track, I don't feel their love as much; so here's hoping that their love returns soon!! ;-)

Anywhoozle, let me back up a bit. The last time I blogged was wayyyy back in March. A lot has happened since then. Spring Break was the last week in March and my best girlfriend and I took our boys to Orlando for a couple days; we found this great resort that was near Downtown Disney and was just enough Disney exposure to not actually have to go to Disney. We were going towards the beach, but it was too cold. We hit St. Augustine instead and had a blast. It doesn't really matter where we go, or what we do, we always have fun!

 In April, after it warmed up a bit, we headed to the beach, finally! It was my friend's birthday and we surprised the boys with the trip! Super fun! I love surprising the kiddos!


Then, in the end of April, I ran a Mud Run 5k with another Banded friend and her cousin! It was such a blast!! It was a Women's Only run and the money went towards breast cancer research and treatments!



In May, the karate company that my son goes to had a Mother's Day class every Wednesday during the month, as a thank you for the Mom's. My best girlfran was the teacher - total bonus! We kicked total butt and I'm seriously considering joining myself. Since I'm no longer a gym rat ($$), I think this might work out!



In June, my same friend and her hubby celebrated 10 years, so we went around St Augustine taking pics of them for their Anniversary. We had so much fun!

This brings us up to July. The first day of July, we had a Girls and Guns night with a bunch of girls from work. It was so much fun and empowering!

Then, this past weekend, July 7 was my baby boy's 10th birthday! I can't believe he is in the double digits already! We had a Lego Block party and it was a huge success! Also, we had some photo booth fun and it was a hit with the kids and adults!

This brings me up to date. Thanks, in advance, for sticking around. I really need your help with some accountability. Talking to you all has helped me so much and I feel that lagging behind on my blogging has been part of my problem as well.

Hugs! Talk soon!


1 comment:

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!