Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ok - dark and deep - need some advice!

Ok, so, I don't know how many of you lovely ladies out there in Blogger land are single, but I am. I have been divorced for over 5 years and now that I'm more comfortable with myself, I've decided to join the dating pool and join a dating website. With that said, this world is full of huge douche bags!

But here is where I need your help. My brain hasn't caught up with the changes that my body have been through and I still feel like the fatty I once was. I still think that there is only one way to 'keep' a man's attention, and then once I give them my 'attention', they don't call back. I've always had a low self-esteem, and I thought for sure that once I lost my weight and felt better about myself, that the esteem would rise. It. has. not. yet.

Now, I'm not looking for a pity party, full of you are too good for that, etc., because I know that already. I'm looking for a list of rules to follow. I'm good with lists and rules, I just need to know what to do and what not to do. Make sense?

I'm considering going back into therapy to help with this, but I can't afford to really, and the woman that I was seeing, no longer accepts my insurance and I feel that I would have to start over again.

So, please help me. Give me some great rules to live by, for the dating world. How to suppress my fat-girl mentality?

Thanks, in advance, for all your love and assistance in this matter; I wouldn't want to imagine my life without all of you!!

Hugs! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!