Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy One Year Bandiversary to Meeeee!!!

I know that it's been like forever since I've posted and I am truly sorry about that. The last few weeks have been rough. I've been getting stuck a lot and hadn't quite figured out why. I did the liquids and mushies for a week and seemed to be better, but then I had a few bad days and I was back to being stuck again. I've determined that when I have a bad day or two in a row, I need to take it easy for a few to make up for it. Between my ex and money issues, stress is plentiful these days.

Ok - back to the positive! I haven't 'officially' done a weigh in, but I HAVE been keep track on My Fitness Pal (momojj1123) if you want to 'follow' me! I also have started preparing for a 'marathon' (2 miles, not 26) but it's the first time I've EVER considered running while not being chased by something! The University that I work for has a HUGE Homecoming Parade and they have a huge 2 mile run that is in front of the parade, so I signed up for that, with one of my former students who as been instrumental in  my entire journey, and we are both at the 'same' starting point. We are about the same height and now weight and have both started the C25K program to help us with the 2 mile run. After that, who knows, I might go for the 5k next!

Also, as you know, I take pictures every day on my monthly anniversary (day before or day of) of my surgery and so I took some and they are posted below. I was AMAZED at the difference. Anytime that I feel down on my luck or didn't lose much or I lose hope of the end results, I look back at where I came from and it just renews my since of being! That's the ONLY way that I look back!!

Thank you ALL for your support over the last year, you all are amazing and I wouldn't have been as successful without each and everyone of you and your kind words. I read all of your blogs daily, and while I don't comment often, now that the interface has changed and I can comment while reading them on my Kindle Fire, I will be commenting more!!

One more thing, I just started my last quarter of school - 5 classes and a 120 hour internship - all in 11 weeks, not to mention the typical every day duties: full time job, single mom, parents live with me, etc!! YIKES!!  I should probably just stick to liquids for the next 11 weeks, cause I'm sure I'll be sinking in stress!

BTW, Congrats Reuby! I can't wait to see the ring!!

also, check back tomorrow for my 'final' 1 yr weigh in and measurements - I just got back home from being at an out of town conference for work and I'm wiped!

Hugs!!





and ONE more just to 'bring it home'





2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! You are doing great. And yes, stress affects the band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! I am ALWAYS tight when stressed. I think just about everything I ate this weekend re-appeared!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!