Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekly Weigh in and Stuck like Chuck!


Weekly Weigh in: (This is my 49th week! 3 more weeks and I'm 1 year out!)

08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
10/06/2011: 284 (weight at surgery date)
08/26/2012: 215.6
09/15/2012: 212.8
Loss: -2.8 pounds!
Total Loss: 87.1

Well, I'm three weeks from my 1 yr anniversary and not as close to my 100 pound loss goal as I wanted to be, but I am OKAY with that!! I have busted my ass for the last year and am feeling fantastic and that is ALL that matters!! My 1 yr anniversary happens to fall on a weekend that I will be at the beach for a conference for work and will enjoy anniversary in style!!

I'm still getting stuck more than 'usual', so I've made an appointment with my Dr, but it isn't until next month; so, I've decided to try the pouch test, having liquids for a day, then mushies, then soft foods, etc., to see if my pouch is irritated for some reason. Also, the stress of school is 'over' for two weeks and then I start my last, very last quarter, so the two might help a lot. I'm just praying that it's irritated and stressed and that it's not something 'else'. I'm too close and have come too far....I can't even say it. Nevermind.

SO, I'm still open to any advice that you can give me re: my stuck like chuck position!

I hope you all have a great week!! Hugs!!

PS - Rueben, I miss you like crazy! I hope your new job is working out...I'm also wondering about Europe!


2 comments:

  1. I think your loss is fantastic!!! I will be thrilled if I do that good in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome loss! I think the pouch test is good..I bet you irritated it and the stress is not helping!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!