Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I need your help

I know that I haven't been a good blogger lately, but I really need some advice. I've been getting 'stuck' an awful lot lately. Like, sometimes it hurts-stuck, major 'sliming' and almost to the point of vomiting-stuck. I've never gotten stuck this many times in a row before. I tried to keep track of it to see if it was a particular food or time of day or where I'm sitting when I eat and there's not anything that I can think of that is causing it.

Could it be my bra? Seriously - I wear an underwire bra and I've heard that sometimes it causes pressure on your liver, which pushes on the band - could this be?

What do you suggest I do? Now, don't get me wrong, there are some times that I don't get stuck - so I'm not stuck all the time, but more than I used to be. I have been a little overly-stressed because it's the end of the quarter at school, and I've been having really busy and overwhelmed at work some.

PLEASE give me your advice. What should I do? Should I do liquids for a few days to see if that helps? Change the food? Anything that you have tried that worked!?

BTW - I did call and make an appt with my Dr, but it isn't until 10/8.

Thanks, in advance, for your wisdom! I will be blogging more often now that I'm finished with this quarter of school!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I get stuck because I get hungry and eat too fast. Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Michelle, if I dont chew properly...ie...too hungry...I am more likely to get stuck. My band is tight in the morning and late st night...so I have a late breakfast.and don't eat after supper. Raw broccoli is a no go for me, but garden salads dont give me any trouble at all. I think going on liquids for a couple of days might be good, mainly because your doc will probably ask you if you tried it. I got a fill today, so I'm on them now. Hope you figure out what is going on...the painful episodes are not good!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!