Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Weigh in and 10 Month Bandiversary!

Weekly Weigh in:

08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
10/06/2011: 284 (weight at surgery date)
07/29/2012: 219.4
08/05/2012: 218.4
Loss: -1 pounds in one week!
Total Loss: 81.5

First and foremost, I decided to change it up a bit and increased my caloric intake according to what the website said (see previous post) and low and behold, it helped and I lost another pound this week. I feel that I'm not as hungry and that I have more energy. I think it was because I was eating the amount of calories of someone who doesn't exercise but I was exercising like a madwoman! SO, lets see if I can keep the numbers going. I will keep you posted!

Secondly, today is the day before my 10 month Bandiversary, so I took some pics. I look at myself and I can't believe the transformation.




Also, as a present to myself for reaching 80 pound loss, I got some new ink. I wanted something small, straight to the point that would keep me motivated, to keep me going, but also reminding me where I've been. Whatcha' think?

4 comments:

  1. Nice tat! I also lost weight this week....I upped it a bit more. Thanks for the site it was interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tattoo idea. You have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome!!! Love love love the tattoo. I got one when I made it to 50 lbs lost!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!