Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekly Weigh In and Stuff


Weekly Weigh in:

08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
06/10/2012: 226.4
06/17/2012: 225.6
Loss: -0.8 (not quite what I was hoping for, but moving down is the right direction!)
Total Loss: 74.3

Well, I'm going to see my WLS Dr. today. I have a WLS Support Group tomorrow night and then going to a WLS Seminar with a friend on Wednesday. This week is dedicated to WLS!!! I'm seriously considering getting a fill today - I'm going to wait and see what the Dr has to say first, but I bought liquids and mushies for the week, just in case. I'm thinking that maybe a small fill will be just enough to get me jump started again.

I had a NSV this weekend! I went shopping for some clothes on Friday and I headed straight for the Women's section like I've done since I was 16. Well, I was looking at all the 1x's and they were all TOO BIG! So, I wandered over to the L and XL section of the MISSES and I found several complete outfits! I have enough to mix and match for two weeks worth of new clothes!!! I was so excited!! Also, I found a pair of really comfy jean-capri's - size 18!!! I haven't worn an 18 since I was, um, maybe a Freshman in High School, which was almost 20 years ago - wow, that just made me feel really old!

Then, we went out to eat for my brother's birthday on Saturday night and then walked a trail, did some exploration with my Dad on Sunday for Father's day - we walked over three miles total - it felt so good!

I will post pics later this week!! I'm on the first day of my 2 weeks off of school and have already watched several movies, read a book and a half, and washed all of my clothes, sheets, curtains, etc.

Have a great week and I'll let you know about my Dr appt either later today or tomorrow!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. What a great feeling to be able to shop in the "regular" section.. I am waiting for that day... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!