Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly Weigh in and Beginning of Summer

First things first:


Weekly Weigh in:

08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
06/03/2012: 228.6
06/10/2012: 226.4
Loss: -2.2 (woohoo!)
Total Loss: 73.5

I'm starting to feel like I'm back on track again. Going to the gym regularly, keeping track of what I'm eating and just using some good ol' judgment seems to help.

Also, it's the of the school year for my JJ. He's done with the Third grade and moving on to the Fourth - WHERE does the time go?! I honestly feel like he was just in diapers!

Welp, the weather is pretty crappy here and the lightning is getting closer and closer so I'm gonna keep this one short. I'm starting my last week of this quarter on my school and then I will get a break for two weeks, so I hope to catch up on everything then.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!