Sunday, June 3, 2012

Beachy Weekend and almost 8 months Post-Op!!

Weekly Weigh in:

08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
05/26/2012: 229.2
06/03/2012: 228.6
Loss: -0.6
Total Loss: 71.3
I didn't do as well as I was hoping, but it's still going down. I was only able to hit the gym once this week and with the weather being so poopy, I wasn't able to get in any walking.

Well, I went to the beach this weekend. The first weekend in a LONG time!! And, in my new bathing suit! I'm posting a few pics from the beach and then my almost 8 month anniversary before and now pics! I was really good about putting sunscreen on, but, unfortunately, I missed my chest - lol - you can tell in the before and now pics! I've also managed to drink probably my entire weight in water since returning from the beach - with all the water and the extra Vitamin D that is showing on my chest, I'm hoping to see better results at next weeks weigh in.  Ok - now for the pics!







And now for the Before and Now:




1 comment:

  1. look how skinny your legs are getting! Nice job

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!