Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ten Things Thursday

I decided to join the "band" wagon and join in on the Ten Things Thursday post.

1. I really need a manicure. I purchased a Groupon for one that expires next month. Perhaps I can get in there before it expires.
2. Some things really aren't meant to be. I'm not really talking about anything in particular, I just am finding myself saying that more and more these days and felt like sharing it.
3. I am very proud of myself for taking the stand, pulling up my big girl panties and calling and making an appointment for a fill. I'm hungry damn it, and I need some restriction!
4. I have 4 more weeks of this quarter of school and then just 2 more quarters after that and I will be finished. Well, finished until I decide that I want to go and get another degree. But at least done enough that I can spend more than 2 weeks, every 11 weeks, resting and doing things that I didn't have time to do during the 11 weeks I was in school.
5. The number of times that I have stepped on the scale since Sunday. I have NOT stepped on the scale today and will not until Sunday AM.
6. TOM is going to be here next week and I can already kind of feel the symptoms coming on. Does anyone else have exaggerated mood swings post-band? I've always been moody around TOM, especially after having PPD after my son was born. I'm not sure how I didn't kill my ex-husband in his sleep when my son was an infant.
7. There are approximately 11 1/2 days left of school for my son. That scares me. I never plan ahead about what to do with him during the summer, because I play the lotto often and hope to win so that I can stay home with him. Geesh - will that ever work out?
8. During the summer, my son will turn 9. When asked what he wanted to do for his birthday, he mentioned the beach. I'm a fair-skinned, light-blue-eyed girl - the beach and I don't mix. BUT, I will do anything my little man wants for his birthday, so we are going to spend a few days at the beach.
9. The anxiety has set in for finding bathing suit, see #8.
10. Yay - I made it through my first time of Ten Things Thursday. I'm hoping to be better about blogging more often. If I didn't sit in front of a computer all day for work, then all evening for school, then I woul be more likely to post more. 26 more weeks and I will have more time to blog! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did the whole swimsuit search this past week...not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoot, I am more moody all together because the food is no longer shoving down my emotions. We really do just about anything for our kids, don't we? Sunblock SPF50---your best friend(with a hat, and a coverup)

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!