Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Decision Time

Whoa - two posts in one week - it's been a while. Welp, I made a decision. One good, one bad. The bad first - I was going to go to my support group meeting last night after the gym, but then my son got in trouble at school and felt that I needed to do a little intervention with him, because that one on one seems to work better than any grounding ever would. So, while I feel guilty for skipping, I suppose it was for the greater good. The good decision has 2 parts: Part 1 - Since my Son goes to his Dad's on Wednesday night, I've decided to hit the gym tonight instead! Part 2 - I just made an appointment for a fill for June 11. That was the closest one that they had. But, that gives me time to work out the payment situation. Whew. Knowing that I have that appointment helps me a ton. I'm now feeling much better about things. I stepped on the scale this morning and still nothing, so I'm not stepping back on the scale until Sunday, for my old "usual" weigh in day. No more mid-week weigh ins! Done!

Also, I've gotten several comments with some great breakfast ideas - keep 'em coming! I'm looking for something more than my protein shakes. I knew the day would come when I had to actually fix something for breakfast and I couldn't just pop open an Atkins shake - meh - better late than never, I suppose.

Have a good rest of the week!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made an appointment....get you back on track!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!