Monday, May 21, 2012

FINALLY!!

I have finally lost a pound. A whole pound. Whew. I was beginning to think I was going to be stuck. I had to change my fill appointment for a week later and I was getting more and more depressed by the day for the lack of movement. I'm now 0.03 pounds away from 70 pounds gone!! My mom asks if I'm "finished" yet or not? and I said what do you mean by finished? Finished losing weight?! Heck no! She told me that I look fine the way I am and that if I loose anymore than I'll be thin. Well, duh - I didn't do all this work and go through all of this to be just "less fat". I want to know what it feels like to be thin. To be able to walk into any store and put something to wear off the shelf. To be comfortable in my skin. Now, while all of the aforementioned things are beginning to happen, slowly, I'm not stopping now! HECK NAW!!!

With that said - I just ordered a bathing suit - from OLD NAVY!! My lovie students from last Fall got me a gift card and I hadn't spent it yet, and I happened across an ad with 25% off and free shipping. So, I took my measurements and compared and then compared the reviews and BOOM - I bought a suit! Whew!! It will be here in 7-9 days and I will be sure to share with you how it fits, or lack thereof.

TOM is nearing and therefore my bitchiness has started already. I'm tired and cranky and it's Monday and I want to go on vacation, etc, etc, etc. If only I could win the stinkin' lottery.

Oh well, until next time, toodles!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the L-B! Way to push through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! great job to get that scale moving back down!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!