Monday, April 2, 2012

Where does the time go?

I am sorry that I haven't been around much here lately. I have had a lot of different things going on my life. Not only am I apologizing to you lovely ladies, the ones that follow me and help keep my accountable, I'm also apologizing to myself, for not taking time for myself. With that said, I did take some time for myself this weekend, however, I vegged out in front of the TV watching movies. I was on a break from my school and was still sorta recouping from my vacation, or at least that was the excuse that I was using - lol.

I didn't do a weigh in this weekend because TOM was here, and he always makes a liar out of my scale - HAHA! I am trying to stay off the scale this whole week, so that I will be wonderfully (hopefully) surprised. Things at work are starting to fall into place, I'm not feeling totally helpless anymore, or at least not AS much.

On another note, I have been getting quite a few comments on my new outfits that I have been wearing. My 6 month Bandiversary is coming up this Friday and I plan on taking new bathing suit pics and retaking my measurements. It feels good to be able to look back at the old pics compared to the "now" pics and really see a difference. It really helps when I feel that I'm not doing as well as I should and then I see the difference.

Now that school is back in session for me starting today, I feel that I can get back on track with my normal weekly routine. Karate with my son on Monday and Thursdays; Gym on Tuesday and Fridays; and then Homework on Wednesday and the weekend. When I have a schedule, it's easier for me to stick to it and my healthy lifestyle.

Well, I hope you all have a great week and I hope to be back before Easter gets here, but if not, I hope the Easter Bunny brings you more than Bunny Poo (chocolate!) HA!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!