Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mid Week weigh in and new outfit!

I went shopping last night - my clothes situation was beginning to depress me - I was down to wearing just long, flowy skirts to work because none of my pants, suits, etc fit - NOT that I'm complaining! It pained me to have to spend money on clothes that I know will be too small for me in just a few months, but I got lucky and found an awesome clearance winter sale at Sears and bought the equivelent of 5 outfits for $50 - so I didn't feel so bad about spending it! Now, I just need to have a yard sale and sell some of my big clothes to start a savings for my skinny clothes!

Here's a pic of one of my outfits:


Anywho, I decided that since TOM will be visiting this weekend, I would do a mid-week weigh in and was I happily surprised at the results:

Today's results are:

08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
03/25/2012: 238.6
03/28/2012: 237
Loss -1.6 pounds! woohoo!
Total loss: 62.9 pounds!!!

3 comments:

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!