Saturday, April 7, 2012

6 Month Bandiversary and Weigh In and Pics!

I cannot believe that it has been 6 months already!! I will admit that 6 months ago at this very moment, I was very much starting to regret my decision, but only because of the pain I was in - but, no pain, no gain. Look at me now - 6 months later - "better than I used to be, but not as good as I'm gonna get", Tim McGraw says it best!


08/22/2011: 299.9 (first consult with surgeon)
03/28/2012: 237
04/06/2012: 235.6
Loss -1.4 pounds! woohoo!
Total loss: 64.3 pounds!!!

I also took all of my measurements and from the day before surgery until today: 25 inches lost!!! Wow - I've lost the weight of my son and over 2 feet - wow, the difference 6 mos can make!!

Also, here's some then and now pics:





4 comments:

  1. Look at you! HUGE difference!!! You like awesome! Keep it up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love the hugging pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an great set of before and after pics!! And I love that you are wearing the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that is great progress!...and someone is getting a little waist!!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!