Thursday, April 12, 2012

One lucky gal!!

I don't know about you ladies, but I am one lucky gal! Through this journey that we all are taking, we have a person, or people, who cheer us on, and keep us motivated. I am lucky because I have 2 personal cheerleaders! First and foremost, of course, is my son JJ. He is the apple of my eye - he hangs the moon! He is the reason I'm taking this journey in the first place; and I also have my parents, but their cheering is of a different sort. But, secondly, I have one person that I can always count on, someone that has been there beside me, literally, since just before my surgery. She reads all my blogs, constantly comes to visit me and compliments me and congratulates me on all of my mini-goals. She is one of my students, but she has become a really great friend and I just love her!

Her name is Reuben! That's not her real name, obviously, it's a nickname that I recently gave her. Here's my shout out to her - thanks, Reuben, for sticking by me these last 6 months and even before that. I will miss you when you graduate next month, so I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you!!

Reuben and Me! 

3 comments:

  1. aaawwww sweet post. I am a new follower! Good luck and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! It is so nice to have people support us through our journeys!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!