Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Singles Awareness Day

Just for the record: I hate Valentine's Day. So much so, that I took it off from work to spend the day with my son at his school party. Then, I checked him out early, went to lunch and a movie with him. He's the only "man" in my life that hasn't broken my heart!! I'm feeling exceptionally blue today, so this post will be short.

I did come in to work this am with some love left on it from co-workers and favorite students (Jaime!), in the form of roses, a nice note and cute mug filled with candy.

Today, I'm so tired and starting to get sick, probably cause it was in the 20's two mornings in a row, and now it's in the 60's and humid - gotta love Florida. Or, it could be because I scooped ice cream for sundaes for 18 8-yr-old snotty nose kids - lol. Either way, feeling like poop today. Doesn't help my attitude at all.

That's all for now. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!