Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, etc....

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa! Whatever it is you celebrate, Happy and Merry and many more!!

Spent yesterday cooking and getting ready for Christmas with my brother and his wife. They came over, we ate and opened presents! It was so much fun!! My sis in law got me this cute little wooden block plaque that had a great mantra written on it:
The picture doesn't really do it justice! It is a great addition to my life!!

Then, this morning, we got up and Santa had come!! My son was so excited!!

But, before he woke up, I did my weekly weigh in: 256.8, which is a new low!! I'm down 42.2 pounds and then I took my measurements for my grand total so far:

Weight loss: 42.2 pounds and Down: 16.25 inches over all!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!