Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost the end....

Well, it's been a busy week. Christmas has come and gone. The week between Christmas and New Years is a paid holiday for me, so I've been off. Monday, we just kinda hung around the house and played with our new toys. Tuesday, my son and I went to a local teaching zoo with my Ex-Husband's Mom, Sister, Brother in Law and their twin boys who are 4 months younger than my son. Yes, I'm still friendly with my ex-in-laws. Honestly, they all told me that they got ME in the divorce, cause they don't really like my ex either - lol. But, I keep a close relationship because of my son and because I actually like them. They are such great people!

Anywho, we had a great time at the zoo, but the Florida weather took over and we all got soaked. Then on Wednesday, we ventured out to Legoland. Boy, that was an adventure!! Three eight year olds, and the 400 Thousand other people that were there. All in all, everyone had a great time!

I haven't made it to the gym this week, because it's so far away from my home. I have been walking and riding my bike, and spending some time on my EFX machine, but I really can't wait to go back to work to get back on track with my gym time. I really enjoyed the alone time.

I plan on doing my weigh in, in the morning, being that it is the last day of the year and all. I know that next year, the sky is the limit. Also, I bought myself a ring, a goal ring, it's called a Journey ring. I felt that it was appropriate,, however, I cannot wear it until I hit my 50 pound mark. That's my first goal. However, if I haven't gained any over this last week, I feel that I might just go ahead and give it to myself!!

Well, until tomorrow, night ya'll!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! You'll have to share a pic of the ring when it makes it onto your finger :)

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!