Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of 2011

Well, I didn't get to weigh in this am. SO, I will just have to wait until the first am of the year to do my first weigh in of the year. I had to go to the grocery store today, and I think that everyone else had the same idea. It was crazy!!

Also - on yesterday's post, I totally forgot to mention that on Wednesday, while at Legoland, I had my first non-scale victory!!! The group that I was with decided that we were all going to ride a roller coaster. Well, generally, I have a hard time fitting in the little cars and they have to tell me that I can't ride. Well, not only did I NOT have a hard time getting in the little car, but then when they put the bar down to help me stay in, IT WENT ALL OF THE WAY DOWN, WITH NO PROBLEMS!!! I was so excited, and people were looking at me like I was crazy - they had no idea how much that meant!!

Ok, well, we are waiting for midnight to come so that we can wish 2011 a farewell, and welcome 2012 with open arms!! I am SO EXCITED to see what 2012 has in store for me!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you beautiful people!!! I love you all more than you will ever know!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your NSV that is a big one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the NSV! Be prepared for many more!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!