Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another chance

This whole time, I have been using my Wii Fit to track my weight. So, I decided to get a new scale for myself. I haven't had a "bathroom scale" in many, many years. This is probably why I gained so much weight in the first place. Well, now I have a scale that will help me keep myself in line (I hope). Using the Wii Fit was always easy, cause I was using it anyways. Well, then it became a chore and sometimes I almost didn't weigh, so I wouldn't have to pull it all out. I've been working out in other ways than just the Wii Fit, so it wouldn't come out some weeks until Saturday AM for my weekly weigh in.

Ok - so - I weighed this morning and the official, first weigh in is: 261.4 (which ironically, I pulled the Wii Fit out and it matched).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!