Saturday, December 3, 2011

All that ranting paid off.....early weigh in day....

Wow, I must have burned some extra calories this week with all the PMS-rants!! I decided to weigh this morning, to know whether or not this was going to be a good weekend or bad weekend and I was a happy camper!! Down another 2 pounds to 265!! My lowest weight in probably 10 years!! Which is really great considering the week I had - three end of semester parties at work, with all kinds of crap food. Then good ol' Aunt Flo is in town, so who knows, there may be a few pounds of water that will escape by my desk weigh in! (wishful thinking!!)

Well, I'm happy with myself and my decisions, because of all the wonderful food that was available, I proved to myself that by losing 2 pounds this week, I made the right decisions!! <patting myself on back!>

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!