Monday, December 5, 2011

2 Month Bandiversary!

Two months ago tomorrow, on October 6, my life changed forever. Since then, I have lost 34 pounds, 13+ inches and gained a whole lot of self-esteem. I still have a ways to go, in all categories, but I have met some interesting people along the way and can't wait to meet more. I am struggling every day, with many battles, not just the weight loss. I wish I could share the struggles with everyone, not for the sympathy, but for empathy, for people to realize that everyone is fighting some kind of battle....maybe even two or three battles at once, so "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle" ~Unknown.

On another note, here's a few before and now pics, that help to keep my motivated! Enjoy!!



And in case I haven't said it lately, I LOVE MY BAND!!!!

3 comments:

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!