Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weigh in Day

I'm a day early, but I've had a rough week and wanted to see how much I had gained or lost. This week has been a week from hell. From my first fill being a bad experience, to work really running me through the ringer and life in general - it's coming close to my birthday and Thanksgiving, which are a day apart this year, and having lost so much family in the past 10 years, the holidays just aren't what they used to be and that makes me sad. This year, I will be celebrating life instead of mourning death. Everyone that has already passed is in a much better place now and no longer hurting. Ironically, I too, am in a much better place and no longer hurting also - with my weight loss! It's amazing how I feel. My weigh in today has me down to 267.6 for a loss of 2.4 this week which puts me just under 32 pounds lost!!  WOOHOO!!!

I've lost 25% of my goal!!!!

UPDATE - Sunday, Nov 20 - I weighed again, on my actual weigh-in day and I was down another .7 pounds which makes for an even 32! YAY!

3 comments:

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!