Sunday, November 6, 2011

One Month Bandiversary!!!!

Well, one month ago today I was under the knife. Taking the plunge to change my life forever!!! Happy One Month Bandiversary to ME!!!!


In one months time I've, lost 26.5 pounds and 13.25 inches. I've learned to eat better, I've started exercising more and using muscles in my legs and arms that I haven't used in years. My son and I are bike riding, almost daily, and he's loving that! I have more energy, I feel better about myself and, well, I think others are noticing! I'm still not "out" about my band to many people, but the few that do know, are like my cheerleaders!

I knew when I started this journey, that it wasn't going to be easy. The band is just a tool to help along the way. The actual work, well, I have to do that. I go for my first fill tomorrow, and while I'm still nervous about it, I feel that if I can do 26.5 pounds while "naked", with a fill, the sky's the limit. I know that it might take a few fills before I hit the "sweet spot" that I've heard so much about, but I have time.

My birthday is in a few weeks, and I'm going to work really hard the weeks before so that I can feel even better on my birthday!!

On another note, *warning TMI zone*, I'm on my first cycle since my surgery, and well, it's a little less desirable. This is the worst period I've had in years. I haven't hurt this bad in a while, and well, the flow - it's outta this world. Is it always going to be like this or is this just the "first cycle after surgery" and it's going to be a bad one? I was actually on my cycle during surgery (bad timing on my part) and so my last one was nearly absent, so maybe it's making up for lost time. Well, I sure hope so!!

Anywho, happy Sunday to all! 

PS - here's a few pics of the night before surgery vs today! 




4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Way to go and congrats on your progress and weight loss. I am so happy for you. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great. I think your tmi question is just making up for the lost month. I notice no difference.

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!