Monday, November 7, 2011

Well crap!

All that antagonizing over my first fill and then I get a phone call this morning. It was the Nurse from my Doctor's office. An emergency has come up and he isn't having his clinic today. SO, I've been rescheduled until next week at 12:15. So, I have yet ANOTHER week to worry about it. Great. A few good things about it being postponed: Another week to eat crap (ha!), no more PMS by then.....that's all I can think of! But, I'm a bit discouraged now (insert PMS symptom here). Ugh.

Happy Frickin' Monday! :-/

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Remember that one week is small in the larger scheme of things, although it seems like an eternity when you're anxious to get things going with the weight loss. It'll happen soon enough!
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I know that's disappointing! Just keep your goals in mind and all the reasons you want to lose weight this week and try to make good choices!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!