Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Blog

I wasn't happy with the way that my blog looked, so I decided to try and change it and it went nuts. I lost the background that I had used before and then I tried looking for a (free) lap band background or template and nothing. I know that my blog is now boring and I am sorry for that. I will keep looking and hopefully will find something nicer.

On another note, all is going well. I've started exercising more these days and am really starting to feel a difference. I am a little nervous about my first fill this coming Monday. I mean, I know what to expect, but then again, I don't really know what to expect. I know that I will have to start from "scratch" again, from liquids, then mushies, and then on to regular foods, but I guess it's the whole process over again that is a little overwhelming. But, I really need this fill, because I seem hungry alot more than I think I should. I don't weigh in except for Sundays, so I will have to wait until Sunday to see if I've lost or gained any.

Well, that's all for now! Hope ya'll have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. The anxiety before your first fill is normal because you don't know what to expect...I'm a huge wimp and scared to death of needles and I can tell you that it didn't hurt at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the first fill is really scary, but you're going to discover that it's not nearly as bad as it seems. You're going to be just fine! It's just going to feel like a sharp pinch...maybe a little uncomfortable, but it most likely will NOT be painful! If you're scared of needles (like I am!) turn your head away and don't watch! The needle is insanely big and super scary looking. Just a FYI. I have more info about fills on my blog: http://www.phoenixrevolution.net/archives/23
    Cheers!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still dread fills but they are never as bad as I make them seem inside my head lol!! You will do fine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so nervous about my first fill, but it's not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!