Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weigh in Day

Hello!! I spent the last 2 days at the beach for work - gosh, it was rough! It was rainy and yucky the whole time but it was still the BEACH! I've decided to weigh in on Sunday Mornings! These mornings are fairly quiet at home, it's a day of rest and reflection and usually, laundry. AND, since I hadn't taken any of my measurements since my surgery, I decided to take them this morning. WOW was I surprised at the change!

My weight: 272.9, which is a total lost of 26.1 pounds (minus 1.5 this week)
and my TOTAL loss in inches (neck, bicep, forearm, hips, waist, thigh and calf) = 13.25 inches!

Woohoo!!

6 comments:

  1. Great loss. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Keep up the great work! Stay on target!
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!