Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 13 and you lovely ladies

Happy Wednesday!! Today is day 13 post op. I'm feeling pretty good, except a little pain in my port area, while I believe might just be <gas>. When I was at the Dr the other day, I found out that the incision on my belly where I 'thought' my port was, actually isn't where the port is. The port is a few inches below and way behind my skin under that incision. That's where my pain is and when I told the Dr about the pain, he said that it was probably just pulling on the muscles, that are still healing. SO, hopefully, that will subside soon and then I'll be a-okay!

I got my haircut last night - not what I wanted, as usual - it's so hard for me to pick a cut that I think looks good on me. BUT, the consensus at work is that it is great - so hopefully it will grow on me. If not, it will be grown out  in two weeks and then it will look like what I want.

Anywho, thanks for all your input on the salad info! Makes me feel better. I have a few more days of mushies and then I try bigger mushies and then I can start introducing "real" food. I don't know if I've lost anymore weight yet, I've decided that I'm only going to weigh on Sunday mornings, so that I have some sort of consistency.

Well, I hope everyone has a great hump-day!!  Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!