Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wacky Wednesday and Thirsty Thursday

Well, once Tuesday was said and done, Wednesday wasn't very nice either. Just feeling blah. I hurt, everywhere. I'm down to the week before finals and next week is finals, and then a break for 2 weeks before the next Quarter starts. So, I'm starting to stress the finals, etc.

Thursday is (now) a good day! All day long seemed to be good. Had lunch with a good friend. Work is good. My son has Karate tonight and then tomorrow is Friday. Today is my "One Month since my First Seminar" anniversary. I'm hoping to be post-op by my 2 month anniversary. There is another support group meeting in a week and a half and I can't wait to go to that. Hopefully, I will have more info by then.

I found this sign and had to put it here:

1 comment:

  1. Love the sign too!!! Need tshirts like that!!!
    dede

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!