Friday, September 9, 2011

Still no letter

So, I called my Primary Care Doctor's office to see if my letter had been done and faxed over to the Obesity center, so they could fax all my stuff to the insurance company. The nasty heifer said that she could see my file on the doctor's desk still and the Doc left the office for the weekend already. SO, knowing that the letter won't be done until at least Monday, well, that just put me back in a bad mood. So, then I kindly ask if I can have my test results faxed so that I can see what my TSH levels were. She was so nasty and repeated what she had just said me and added, like I said yesterday, the doctor hasn't signed off on them yet. Ugh.

Fine. Whatever. Not like I REALLY wanted to know my results. Oh wait, yes I did. SO, I got smart. I called the Lab (which is in the same building) and voila - they faxed them to me. But now, I'm confused. My TSH level is at 1.9. The range shows from 0.5-6.0 and I think that is such a wide range, so I Google it to see if I can more information. Well, now I'm thinking that the normal has been recommended for change and it should be 0.3-3.0, which if that's the case, I'm normal. Wow - at least something is normal for me. LOL.

So, I guess I will go yet another weekend knowing that my insurance hasn't even received my info yet. Well, I have finals next week to worry about, so no more worrying about this - it will happen when it happens.

3 comments:

  1. I know it can feel very frustrating to wait for everything to get pulled together. Hang in there; it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the worst time! I swear! Waiting on other people! It will happen though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you call today and get feedback from your doctor?

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!