Monday, August 22, 2011

Loonngggg weekend!

It's been a few days since I've posted anything. This past week, we had family in from out of town and we were busy shuttling them around and showing them a good time. We went to an ancient Indian Burial ground and they had this temple mound that had like a million stairs to climb! Well, I climbed them, but when I got to the top, I was very winded and felt like I was going to pass out! I hate feeling like that.....I keep telling myself that that will change soon....I hope I'm not kidding myself!

Then, this weekend, I had been busy getting JJ ready to go back to school today! He's a big bad 3rd grader now! Whew - where has the time gone. Of course, this morning we took our annual first day of school pics and of course, I'm not happy with my picture - I honestly think that photographs put on a few pounds!

Anywho - today is my surgery consult and I'm a nervous wreck! I'm trying to write down all the questions that I can think of. (And there are a few that I want to ask you guys and I will in a separate post!).

Wish me luck! I will post as soon as I get back from the Doctor!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck JJ!! Hope all goes well at the doctor - keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year you will need to jog those steps! I bet you will be able to.
    Hope everythign goes well at the surgeon's.

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!