Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First support group meeting today!

Well. Today. Sucked. I feel so sore, like I've been beaten. I guess this is prolly what the day after surgery feels like. Well, I'm getting ready to head into my first support group meeting. Hoping to get some real insight.

WOW - I just got home from the support group meeting and wow again! I met some pretty amazing women! It was a small meeting, just about 5 or 6 there, but there were two women, post-op, who had (almost) nothing but positive things to say! I am so thrilled and now super excited for my consult on Monday - T-Minus 6 days and counting. (It also happens to be the first day of school for my son, so we are all excited!)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I'm so excited about your consult, too!! :-)
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!