Monday, November 12, 2012

Checking in, almost there!! I can see the light!

I'm just checking in. I know that it's been almost several weeks since my last post, but I've been a busy little beaver. First things, last month I celebrated my one-year bandiversary! I'm now at my 13th Month Bandiversary! I took my measurements again and boy was I surprised! I've lost 33.5 inches and 93.9 so far in my journey. I haven't got much more to go until I hit the maintenance part, which I think I already have down pat, because I haven't been moving much on the scale lately. I have been training for an 'almost 5k' and since I've never run, ever, in my life, except to the bathroom and the phone, training has been interesting. I've been using the C25K app on my phone and have been training three times a week for the past 5 weeks. And, well, this past weekend, my friend and I ran the race and we kicked it's ass. While I wasn't able to run the entire time, I did run/walk and finished it. Just finishing it was a feeling like I'll never forget. I'm going to keep going and try for a 5k next.
 RAWR!!!
 YAY!!!
Not looking too shabby afterwards!

Now, let me give you a few numbers that are important to me right now:


11 = # of days until my birthday!! Big #35
27 = # of pounds to go until I hit my goal!!
32 = # of days until I finish my school!!
42 = # of days until Christmas!!
43 = # of days until I leave for my graduation present vacation in the mountains!!
74 = # of days before I walk down the aisle and become a college graduate!!
93 = # of pounds gone so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!