Monday, April 23, 2012

Another week down - geesh - where does the time go?

I feel that every day takes forever to pass, and then next thing you know, a whole week is gone. Where does the time go? I'm not sleeping well again, so I guess I'm counting down the day until I can go to sleep and then before I know it, the week is gone. I hope this not sleeping again is temporary - I'm really starting feel it and when I feel it, then others around me will begin to feel it! I was busy doing homework all weekend, so I feel even worse about the whole sleeping thing - it's so easy to nod off while reading and when it's raining outside, it's even easier! I forgot to weigh in this weekend, because I know I've made too many bad choices and didn't want to see what the scale had to say, but I weighed this am and I'm down a whole pound, so I guess that's not too bad. I'm hitting the gym tomorrow, come hell or high water! I'm tired of being tired and when I was going to the gym regularly, I felt great - time to get back on that horse!

On another note, I had someone at my son's school not recognize me when I went to pick him up and she asked me for my ID and when I showed her my license, she didn't believe that it was me - she said that I've changed sooo much! I thought to myself, if you only knew!! I suppose that should be listed as a "Non-Scale Victory!"

Welp, let's get this Monday thing started!! Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss, getting back to the gym and that great NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great NSV! I think you may have something...regular exercise improves my energy level too...you would think that would make me stick with it more regularily...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!