Thursday, January 26, 2012

Changes

I have so many changes going on in my life. I'm physically and emotionally changing. There are a lot of changes going on at my job; so many people have retired that now I'm the boss. I'm having to assume so many new responsibilities, which I accept because I've needed some serious change for a long time. For the last couple of big changes in my life, divorced, married, child born, divorced again, I have gotten a tattoo to help commemorate the big changes in my life. I have one tattoo on one calf and I have a charm bracelet tattoo around my left ankle that I've added charms too, as things have happened in my life.

SO, with all that said, I have decided that I need to add another permanent reminder of the current big change that I am going through.

I have a few ideas, but could use some encouragement.....anyone have any ideas for me??

1 comment:

  1. MOMOJJ, I think you're an inspiration. You are doing SO well with this journey, good for you!! So many changes, and you're really going for it. I have 2 tattoos, one is of the celtic eternity symbol, and then when I met my husband and we got engaged, I added a mirror image around it of 2 J's. Kind of like the two of us for eternity...tattoos are so personal, I don't really have a suggestion, but perhaps something that really speaks to you about your journey, in a spot that only you can see? I also wanted you to know that the badge at the top of your blog "Don't give up something you really want for something you want right now" is my mantra at the moment...I use it every day!! Not sure if that helps - but I think it's a SUPER idea to commemorate...I might wait till you're at goal, but that's just my Virgo OCD talking...you do what motivates you and makes you feel great about yourself.

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!