Sunday, January 8, 2012

Belated Three-Month Bandiversary!!

Well, Friday was my Three Month Bandiversary and I decided to "come out" about my Band on Facebook. Well, it didn't turn out like I had hoped. But, I knew that there would be people who wouldn't understand, or people who would think it was a drastic move to lose weight, but I never thought any one of my "friends" would say that I was "cheating". Well, someone did. And then I turned to some of my greatest pals and I was reminded how great the decision was that I made and how much better my life has become in just three short months! I am now imagining how wonderful life will be in three more months...and then three more after that!! Between that one Negative Nelly and all you fantabulous ladies whom I am sharing this journey with, I am more determined than ever to break my records!  With that said, here is my post-anniversary weigh in loss:

An Old '45

a Colt 45

a 45 pound weight.....are you seeing a pattern yet?

Yes, that's right - 45 pounds!! Whew! Three months of hard work has paid off - 45 pounds gone, only 75 more to go and I'm at my goal!!! Woohoo!!!

Also, in regards to the Journey Ring that I bought for myself - I have decided to keep my initial goal and I will give myself  (or allow myself to wear it) when I have reached my half-way point!! That will be at 60 pounds! And, if I keep going the way I'm going, I'm hoping to have it by Valentine's day! That's 15 pounds in just over 5 weeks....hmm...that sounds a little harder than I thought, now that I'm saying it out loud.....well, fingers crossed, that's what it will be!

Also, I'm happy to report that I am accompanying a really good girl friend of mine to a WLS Seminar on Monday. She's proud of me and my results and is thinking of taking the plunge herself. 

Well, I hope ya'll have a great Sunday and an even better week!

Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! 45~ is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about the negative nelly on FB...there is always at least one eh? I commend you though...I am too chicken yet to tell anyone...You are doing awesome...and I love reading about your success...keep it up...btw I tagged you in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bandiversary!!!


    http://weightlossthesearchfortheskinnierme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!