An Old '45
a Colt 45
a 45 pound weight.....are you seeing a pattern yet?
Yes, that's right - 45 pounds!! Whew! Three months of hard work has paid off - 45 pounds gone, only 75 more to go and I'm at my goal!!! Woohoo!!!
Also, in regards to the Journey Ring that I bought for myself - I have decided to keep my initial goal and I will give myself (or allow myself to wear it) when I have reached my half-way point!! That will be at 60 pounds! And, if I keep going the way I'm going, I'm hoping to have it by Valentine's day! That's 15 pounds in just over 5 weeks....hmm...that sounds a little harder than I thought, now that I'm saying it out loud.....well, fingers crossed, that's what it will be!
Also, I'm happy to report that I am accompanying a really good girl friend of mine to a WLS Seminar on Monday. She's proud of me and my results and is thinking of taking the plunge herself.
Well, I hope ya'll have a great Sunday and an even better week!
Hugs!!





Happy Anniversary! 45~ is killer!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about the negative nelly on FB...there is always at least one eh? I commend you though...I am too chicken yet to tell anyone...You are doing awesome...and I love reading about your success...keep it up...btw I tagged you in my blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bandaversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bandiversary!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://weightlossthesearchfortheskinnierme.blogspot.com/