Sunday, September 18, 2011

No word yet

I haven't received any word about my insurance yet....I'm trying to be patient. I have finished up another quarter at school and am now on my two week break. I was hoping to be recovering these next two weeks.....but......good things come to those who wait, right? I'm hoping so.......I have been trying to keep myself busy and preoccupied so I'm not counting down the days. Last night was not a good night - I was home all day yesterday, by myself, watching movies. I hadn't eaten much during the day, so when I went out to eat with parents, I ordered a huge burger and fries. I didn't eat the bun, but the burger was so big and the fries so good, that I ate them all - and then I could feel my heart beating while it was trying to digest all the filth that I just put in it. I swore to myself right then and there, that I would NEVER do that again!! All I could think about was my son. If I can't do it for myself, then I can at least do it for him.

Also, I may not comment on your posts, but I do read everyone's post, everyday. It keeps me going and helps keep my spirit up! I feel honored to be apart of your life, every time you post!!

4 comments:

  1. You need to start to learn to not beat yourself up. It happened, you ate it. Next time you will give it more thought. Honestly, loving and accepting yourself is the real beginning of this journey.
    It will be okay. You will hear from the insurance company in the next few weeks and then you will know for sure what your plan is going to be. The key is- you have started and you have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seem to be band rookies!! So I wanted to introduce myself! And I agree with Robyn above, don't beat yourself up. You have started down the road to a healthier you! You got this!!
    Feel free to stop by and say hi on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, Robyn's nest!

    Also @ Kelly - We are band rookies, tho you are much closer than me!! I'm following your blog now, with baited breath, waiting to hear how your surgery experience goes! Good luck!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl!!! We got this!!! Can't help but think of that scene in Forest Gump- convo between Bubba and Forest
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, you just lean right back against me. This way, we don't have to sleep with our heads in the mud. "

    =)

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!