Friday, August 26, 2011

Wii Fit

Well, back in February, I bought my son a Wii. (Cause Single Mom's can't always do what they want for their kids at Christmas, so we have to wait until Tax Refund season, so Valentine's day is big in my house!) Well, once I made the decision to get banded (hurry up insurance!), I decided that I needed to figure out a good exercise routine! I had heard lots of things about the Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus and balance board, so I scoured the internet looking for a cheap one! I found one online and ordered it! It was delivered on Wednesday and we have had fun with it since! I actually got my parents to get on it and get weighed and their BMI's figured - wow, did they have an eye opener! We even weighed the cat, Jack! So, last night, JJ wanted to get in on the Wii Fit routine, so we weighed him - he's listed as underweight! Geez, he has to GAIN weight while I"m losing weight! But it seems that he got his (skinny) father's "genes", so hopefully, he will always be on the right side of the scale! The first night of Wii Fit:
1. I can hula-hoop good.
2. My Mom actually had fun.
3. My dad can NOT hula-hoop (he he he) and
4. Jack weighs 10 pounds!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I love to hula hoop...and the step areobics. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'm so hoping I get Wii fit for my birthday in a few weeks! Good for you guys - keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suck at the hula hoop but my daughter really enjoys that she can do better than me :)

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!