Thursday, August 25, 2011

Liver shrinking diet

Well, I've started (hopefully) my liver shrinking diet in the hopes that I will get my approval from my insurance soon. I may not do this every day, but every other day to get used to it, so that when it's time to start, I can quit food cold-turkey. Yumm, turkey - lol. Anywho, I had a Muscle Milk shake on my way to work this morning - it was a 14 oz one - and think that that is just a bit much for that early in the am - I'm burping and feeling a bit nauseous.....but, I have 2 bars for later in the day and might actually eat a lunch, in stead of a bar, depends on my mood and hunger.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Muscle Milk!!! I drink the smaller one...still have it a couple of times a day sometimes...good protein!! You're doing great! Hope the approval comes soon!!
    dede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Just keep remembering why you are doing this :)

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!