Monday, January 30, 2012

STUCK!!!

Well, I think that I have officially had my first "stuck-age". I was out to lunch to celebrate a co-workers retirement, eating a roast chicken sandwich sans the bread and then all of a sudden I got this really weird sensation, like something was stuck. I didn't have the sliming or anything, and I was surrounded by people so I tried not to panic. I then, instinctively picked up my drink to take a drink and then I almost dropped it, I put it down so fast and thought to myself that drinking would make it worse.

I've never had enough restriction to feel something stuck, so this was a new experience. I didn't eat anything else and I just sat straight back in my chair and just took deep breaths quietly until it passed.

Any advice on this ladies??

2 comments:

  1. sorry no advice...but how awkward for you..hopefully nobody was staring at you!

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!