Thursday, August 11, 2011

Consult Date

Ok, well, I have been doing some thinking, again. I feel that I need to consult with a different doctor than the one that was in the seminar. After all, I was discouraged after the seminar, why would I go back. SO, I called to see if there were any other surgeons in their office with more experience, etc with any appointments in the near future. Come to find out  - there is! So, my appointment is in less than 2 weeks, with Dr. S - who has been operating a lot longer, and has done more bands and has more experience overall. I read some of his reviews and people just RAVE over him and his methods. SO - I have made, yet again, another better decision for my life! Wow - this just gets easier and easier! So, T-Minus 11 days until my consult! It's Monday, Aug. 22 at 1pm.

I've also found that this same "Obesity Center" has support group meetings on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, so I'm going next Tuesday to talk to some of the "bandits" about their experiences! I'm getting excited!

3 comments:

  1. New follower - Lap Band Gal sent me over! I am a momma to a 9 year old girl! You will find a ton of support in blogland. It has really helped me a TON!!

    http://insidevoutside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new follower. Good luck with your appointment with the new doctor. I hope that you get the support that you are so desperately wanting. If you have any questions about the band, let me know. I was banded 2.5 years ago. Happy Blog-Warming!
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new follower here. Welcome to blog land!

    http://alapbandblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

My Loves
JJ and Jack!